Calling all Gleeks!!!!

What do you think is going to happen with Rachel and Finn? Are they going to end up getting back together?

How sad are you about Artie and Brittany?

Are you as sick of Rachel getting all the solos as I am? I mean Mercedes can BLOW! Where are all her solos? lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:33 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I totally agree about Mercedes. She gives me goosebumps everytime she sings, but I feel like it's been awhile since that's happened!
    As for anything else... I don't know. I'm mostly just antsy about Santana coming out of the closet!!!
    I missed last night's episode though... I have it recorded, I just have yet to watch it!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:37 AM on May. 11, 2011

• "What do you think is going to happen with Rachel and Finn? Are they going to end up getting back together?"

I don't care. I liked Finn in the first season. This season he's too spineless and wishy-washy.

"How sad are you about Artie and Brittany?"

Not particularly. I want Brittany with Santana.

"Are you as sick of Rachel getting all the solos as I am? I mean Mercedes can BLOW! Where are all her solos? lol"

I don't watch the show for either of them. I want more Chris Colfer solos!

bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 12:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Why, Why, Why did they choose to sing "Friday" by Rebecca Black? I'm disappointed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 11, 2011

• HA HA HA @Anon!!!! I forgot all about that part! I was sitting there thinking....ARE THEY SERIOUS??????
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 12:49 AM on May. 11, 2011