Do you accept people to come to your house unannounced?

Me, no I thinks it's rude unless there's an emergency. I absolutely hate it.

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 12:55 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I would rather have a heads up if someone's coming over. I wouldn't go to their house unannounced.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• yes i think it is rude especially if i had a bad day and not in the mood for company...that's the time they usually show up..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• depends on who it is. there is one guy that comes over at random times and it makes me mad cause i dont like him, i just tell him that my dh is sleeping and slam the door in his face.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• No! PLEASE do not just drop by my house! I can't stand that! It is THE most irritating thing in the world...it's also pretty rude, like I have nothing better to do then entertain someone who just took it upon themselves to come over without invitation or warning...what if I'm in the middle of cleaning the house? or cooking? or my daughter is napping? or I was just about to settle myself into a hot bubble bath? I'm supposed to drop everything I'm doing in my own damn home cause you can't pick up the freaking phone????

Oooh...sorry girl! lol...had a moment lol
    To answer your question lol...no, I don't like that lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm a hairy nudist. People know better than to stop by unannounced.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 1:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I felt that way then I deleted the rest lol. I rarely get time to myself withot my kids in the house and it always seems some somebody gets gets bored and wants to drop by and have meal. Like why? I don't do that to you. Bear n grin no I tell them to gooooooo lol!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 1:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't want people to come over without letting me know. I like to fix myself up usually so a few minutes would be great!!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:04 AM on May. 11, 2011

• LOL @ Lucky, feel better now?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:06 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Hairy nudist! ROTFLMAO!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Lol @Kathy...I've been dealing with it for the past couple of weeks and apparently I needed to get that off my chest lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:14 AM on May. 11, 2011