How many of you can honestly say that your child/children enjoy school?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:03 AM on May. 11, 2011 in

• not me
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• my kids do they are in the 12th grade and kindergarten and my 12th grader does not want to leave high school and my young son loves his day and I have to say that I feared he would be shy or bullied and my daughter in the 12th grade takes her brother to school and tells me there is nothing shy about her brother and he has alot of friends. His teacher also tells me he whizes through his school work. so there you have it 2 kids that just love school
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My daughter loves school. She says not only she learns, but she has fun socializing with her friends. The only time she didn't like going to school was in second grade and that was because she had an awful teacher, but don't even get me started on that story.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My son loves aspects of school, but I think he would love his whole day if learning were more engaging and less of a grind. I think he spends a lot of time waiting, trying not to zone out.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:16 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My 2 oldest are the only ones in school right now- 2nd grade and Kindergarten- and they both LOVE school. I'm so thankful for that, too. It's like they have this thirst for knowledge and learning. I just hope they keep it! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:51 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I think most every child whines from time to time about going to school. We homeschool and they love it, although there are times they just whine about homework.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:09 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My older 2 have always loved school, except for DS1 in 3rd grade. It was just a rough year for him. My oldest just thrives in an environment where he can get constant information. He loves asking questions that stump his teachers. DD likes it more for the social aspect, but hey, if it motivates her to go, then I'm all for it. And just this morning she sounded really excited about going to 7th grade.

Not so sure about DS2. He whines about going but has a great day once he gets there. It might just be finding the right school for him.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:14 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have two in school. One truly enjoys it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:05 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My oldest absolutely does. He certainly appreciates a day off, but when there isn't one, he does enjoy school. He looks forward to it and he goes off without hesitation.

My DD enjoys school when she's there. She enjoys her time with her friends. She likes her teachers. She likes learning new things. Give her the choice of staying home or going though and she will happily skip classes. ;)

ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 1:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My daughter truly enjoys school. And I think my son likes it but not to the same extent as my daughter.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:22 PM on May. 11, 2011