Friends

The friends that we meet on CM what if you dont really keep in touch much with one more then another? What if your friend took you off as a friend how would you find out? Is it ok to take a friend off? Should you just do it or send them a message?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:15 AM on May. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• well if you dont want no 1 in your friend list you can take them off but if you want them on there still just every once in a while give them a message or a note in there chatter box
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have several mama's on my CM friends list and literally only talk to 3 on a regular basis lol...but I don't take them off because maybe they will see one of my answers and want to talk to me privatly or anything so...but I think if you've gone from the time that you friended them til now without talking to them once then it would be okay to go head and just give them the boot...they probably forgot you were even there to begin with lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I need to a do a little friend-deleting. There are several that I added in the very beginning that I can't even remember. If you never talk, have never been close, then I say delete without letting them know. Chances are, they won't notice, and if they raise a big stink - be glad you took the psycho off your friends list!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• If you don't talk, and you weren't very close in the beginning, I say give em the boot!
    ASigler86

Answer by ASigler86 at 1:21 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Your choice to take them off. I don't personally chat with my cm friends, but I know they're there if I need them and I'm there for them. Plus, I always see them here on Q&A so it's alright.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Yep, I've deleted friends.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Sorry but if we never message, chat, or interact in a group I delete. Too many fakes out there.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• remove them from your friends list and if they question it tell them that you just don't have that much in common and that you haven't been in contact for awhile so you are just removing them for that reason
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:43 AM on May. 12, 2011

• H I ITS NICE T KNOW YOU HAVE SOME FREINDS THAT WOULD WANT TTO TALK TO YOU,I THINK JUSTB-CUZ YOU DON`T CONVERSTATE ALL THE TIME SHOULDN1T BE A REASON TO JUST DUMP THEM AS A FREINDWHO KKNOWS MAYBE ONE DAY U WILL NEED HER OR SHEMIGHT NEED YOU FREINDS COME FEW AND FAR BETWEEN, I THINK YOU SHOULD JST DROP HER A LINE OR TO NOW AND THEN BUT IF YOUU HAVE HAD THE EXCPERIRNCE IVE HAD WITH FREINDS YOU WOULD KNOW JUST HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE,OUTHERE VE HAD WOMENPRETEND THEY WERE MY FREINDS AND AS SOON AS I DIDNT HHAVE WHAT THEY NEEDED NO MRE I WAS INVISIBLE,LIKE OH THEY NEED A SITTER TO GO OUT WITH THERE SUFFICENT OTHERS, WOW FOINDING OUT THEY HAD A GIRLS NIGHT OUT JUST TORE ME U,OR GEE IVE DIN1T AD MY BILLS UP RITE COULD I PLEASE BORROW SOME MONEY FOR PAMPERS AND FORMUKA,WICH THEY SET ATT THE BAR LAST NIGHT BUT I WOULD GO OUT AND BUY THE FORMULA AND DIAERS BECAUSE KIDS DID NIT ASK FOR THIS, SO IM JUST SAYING YA MAYBE YOU DONT TAALK MU
    mommysdream371

Answer by mommysdream371 at 2:48 AM on May. 11, 2011