What works best for soap scum removal in your bath tub ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 1:17 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Mr. Clean magic erasers*
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:21 AM on May. 11, 2011

• CLR and Bleach....yes I know your not pose to mix chemicals...but you didnt ask what was safe to use...you asked what works best {wink} lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:19 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Girl, I tried everything then I found the perfect combonation that worked for me. Scrubbing bubbles foaming bathroom cleaner. I use the antibacterial one and Mr. Clean. Those things are really magic at getting even old stains and scum up.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:20 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I used to clean houses and this one rather large one had a sahm and she felt she needed a housecleaner and so when it came to her tub it was so coated with grime the only thing I could use was the toilet brush!! but of course I did not have any comet on me or I would have used that making a paste and letting it sit on the scum for about 3 or 4 minutes then take a non abrasive scrubby and scrub and rinse. After that house i kept the comet cleanser on hand all the time and you can find it at the Dollar tree
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:21 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My tub was terrible I used Kaboom and let it sit a while a brand new tub.lol.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• CLR, were I live the water is very hard.. its awefull.. even the kids vaporizers I buy distilled water, the tap water will cloge it up.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 1:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I can't remember the name- just that it's green.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:19 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Comet or Ajax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on May. 11, 2011

• CLR!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:52 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I just use a medium bristled brush while in the shower. The hot water loosened it, and the shower rinses scum away. If I'm cleaning separate from bathing I do like the color changing Scrubbing Bubbles. And my bristled brush. It really works well.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:29 AM on May. 11, 2011