Would the world be a real quiet place if not for women?

I've tried not talking...as much...at the dinner table one night and my husband and son were just eating away silently. I think the world would be really quiet if not for women, with the exception of sporting events hah.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 2:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hmmm not if the men and boys were my husband and son and they were multiplied. My husband likes getting the kids wriled up and running through the house and screaming. He enjoys noise lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I tend to agree. I'm usually the one chattering away, sometimes my daughter (8) chimes in. My hubby is a man of very few words.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My bf talks non-stop and I'm the quiet one.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my husband bitches just as much as i do. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My husband is quiet. If I don't talk he doesn't much. If there were no women... It would still be noisy with gun shots (into the air probably) and loud engine noises- no mufflers, sports stadiums, TV's, loud loud speakers in the monster trucks and houses.

Answer by Bmat at 3:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• there would be no world, if women were not here to fix everything man screwed up no one would be alive :)
    turjenn

Answer by turjenn at 3:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008