i just wanna ask u that my last period date is 2nd march,so how time im actually pregnent???? and i never feeling pain but im lill beat worried that is my baby is ok????and ur kind information is that my 2d altrasonography resuit is ok...

shumi

Asked by shumi at 2:05 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Consult a doctor.
    I can't even make sense of your question.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:06 AM on May. 11, 2011

• what the hell did you just say?
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 2:26 AM on May. 11, 2011

• HUH?...LMAO
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• something about her period in mar 2. she's worried about her baby,,, how many weeks is she prego, ***** I want to know how she would even KNOW********shes not feeling pain, and beat down worried. I think something about 2 days sonogram or ultra soundbut it came backwith ok results.

WHEEWWW... does this help.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:40 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Ok, I know it is 2am, but am I reading this right.....All I can say is call the doc
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 2:49 AM on May. 11, 2011

• SO have you taken a pregnancy test or have reason to believe you are pregnant? You may not feel anything yet. IDK if I am understanding but I wouldnt worry that you have no pregnancy symptoms. Some people dont at all.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:26 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Wth? This seriously sounds too much like those scam junk e-mails, lol, the "cash a check for me and send most of the money back" type ones. I smell a TROLL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2011