If you had complete control of Cafemom....

What changes if any would you make to improve or expand ?

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 2:11 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm what would I change about CM? I think I would add a little blurb to the vote down button so people could tell why they were voting down a particular answer, I wouldnt make you add your name though because I think that would just create drama, I would put the New & Interesting Questions button on the bottom of the page as well so you don't have to scroll all the way up every time you want to switch questions, I would make "Am I Pregnant" into it's own catagory and possibly even make it hidden the way Crazy for Credits is hidden so the rest of us don't have to look at them lol and as far as the Anon button goes...I would just make it where if you got enough vote downs as an Anon (say like 20 or something) I would take away the Anon priveledge for that person. There are probably more things I would do but I can't think of them right now.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Eliminate the bullies
    Set up a community of Moms/others residing in various cities/states to reach out to Moms who are in need of help & need a friend
    Establish a Cafemom "Freecycle" or possible barter system to those in need
    Network, Network, Network with caring professionals who can help with possible medical/dental care & fundraising efforts.

I think the CafeMom concept is great but it has lost something in the translation.
    mommamiaria

Answer by mommamiaria at 7:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i would block anyone who feel they need to give grammar lessons instead of answering questions
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 3:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• People would be so mad at me because I'll delete answers to my questions, block people from answering them, thumbs down really dumb questions. I wouldn't allow anon anything lol. But this is good entertainment like this, for the owners of this site I guess.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 2:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah right... LOL, its sad, pitiful, annoying, and
    keeping the adults who have issues frustrated cause they cant get responses, due to the knuckles trying to get attention ,
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:45 AM on May. 11, 2011

• u talking to me kkbird?
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 2:49 AM on May. 11, 2011

• SMIT : no doll I wasnt talking to you... I was just saying yeah right meaning I delete them too. I have gotten suckered into a add me friend and then find out they are 16, in labor (at the same time) hurting sooooo bad yet still chattering away on here...... so I just delete them.

but Hey, Thanks for the vote downs....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 10:46 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'd get rid of these fake, teens and there trying to get attention away from people who come here AS ADULTS with issues. Cant they find a teensite and ask silly questions there.

Also would get rid of the anony button... if you are too scared to post then DONT POST. ANONY dont get answered alot, cause we all know its (crap about TTC, AM I PREGNANT, ETC) just how come they cant find a teen website to get attention from with common sense questions. I say this as I KNOW these goofy ones are younger, no 2-5 kids with add/adhd,asthma, behavorial issues etc and then ask AM I PREGO,sickat tummy back pain but nit even missed their periods or even close UGHHHH..
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:31 AM on May. 11, 2011