Birthday Party!!!

Does anyone have any ideas for a party for my DD, she will be 5 in June?

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 2:58 AM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Do her favorite character theme. I want to do a princess tea party for my girl this year, she's such a little lady lol.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 3:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• We just did a pirate party for DD's 5th birthday party. The kids really liked having a treasure hunt.
    fraujones

Answer by fraujones at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My older DS's birthday is in June, too. I always like to put out the inflatable pool for the kids and have water balloons. We also have a Step 2 slide that I put out. We do a pinata, too. Of course, cake is a must. Cupcakes are actually easier, though. Oh, and last year for one of his presents we got him a ball pit that is actually a tent from Costco. We set it up and the kids all seemed to love it. Last year, his party started at noon and the last family didn't leave until about 9. Then, a few weeks ago, I had a friend that didn't get to come last year ask me about it. She said that multiple people had told her that it was the best kids birthday party that they've ever been to and asked me if we were planning to do it again this year. One of my friends had a small bounce house at her DD's party. One of the ones you can get from Walmart. The kids loved it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:00 AM on May. 13, 2011