Sick after eating?

After i eat sometimes ill be sick or have to put what i just put in my mouth in the trash, only thing is i'm not full nor do i feel like i'm getting full when this happens. It's also not everyday but at least 2-3 times a week or so. Any ideas or advice for me and maybe others going through the same thing?

annie176

Asked by annie176 at 3:30 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Morning sickness?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• 18 weeks not morning sickness as its pretty much just what i put in my mouth. I'm thinking it might be due to the acid indigestion i get sometimes, not entirely sure though.
    annie176

Comment by annie176 (original poster) at 3:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• It's not too late for lingering morning sickness. With this pregnancy I was still having a bit of queasiness until 18 weeks. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:37 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have that problem too. Its an increased gag reflex. Sometimes certain things as soon as I put them in my mouth I have to spit it out or get sick. Its like an extension of Morning Sickness. I gag at things easier and this is one side effect. I take a sec to look at the food and it if turns my stomach or doesnt seem to be what I really want that minute I am careful about putting it in my mouth and DONT think about chewing it. Chicken wings do it the most for me so I am just careful if I am eating them. Hope this helps.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:17 AM on May. 11, 2011