• In the Spotlight:

how soon

do you start to notice changes in your body when you become pregnant?

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Physical changes, I noticed about 7-weeks into pregnancy (tender and swollen breasts). I got a belly pretty early because I had horrible all-day long morning sickness and the only thing that I could keep down was really salty carbs like fries and chips! But, it wasn't until the last few weeks of my pregnancy that my ankles and face became a bit puffy and swollen.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 2:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• yes there are many changes during pregnancy i noticed early on around 6wks sore and swollen breast, darker nipples, more vaginal discharge. later on you notice a baby bump stretch marks if you arnt so lucky to not get them, a dark line going down the middle of your belly sometimes some swelling of face and ankles later on, lots of changes its all worth it in the end.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I found out I was pregnant at 6 wks, and my boobs grew an entire cup that week. Also I was bloated my entire first trimester, so I already looked a little pregnant, lol! Oh and about 2 wks before I found out I was pregnant I broke out really bad (I've always had really good skin) and have yet to get rid of it all...yuck...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I SAW A LITTLE POOCH AROUND 16 WEEKS BUT DIDNT POP OUT UNTIL I WAS 28 WEEKS OR SO. BUT BEFORE I EVEN KNEW I WAS PG I HAD TENDERNESS IN MY NIPPLES.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My early pregnancy symptoms are increased appetite and exhaustion. My breasts never get swollen- and morning sickness is just annoying neausa for me but that didn't even start til I was past 8 weeks preg. Everyone is different- some people don't even get 1 symptom- if you think your pregnant take a test & see an obgyn : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my boobs were WAYY different so firm and up and sensitive and sore prior to me finding out.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• within a few weeks of pregnancy i notice a huge change in urination. I WAS GOING ALL THE TIME. so changes can start that early
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 3:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My DH notices a change in my moods. I get happy one minute and am crying the next... I am so lucky to have a man who is so in tune to what goes on here at home! I also get soreness in my breasts and get horrible morning sickness almost right away....
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008