Evaporation lines or positive

Photobucket

evaporations lines or positive. I took clearblue and they came up with faint lines(pic included ) but 1st response and answer said negative. my period was 10/29-11/11 before that is was 9/29-10/16. I noramlly go 10 days between periods, so 10 days after i stip bleeding I start to bleed again. I don't kow if I am pregnant or not but I do have headaches, backaches, increased discharge with no odor or pain, lower abdomial cramps, moody, tired, hungry.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• That looks like evaporation lines to me. Your period isn't late yet?
    Anonymous

• but sicne like the beginnig of the year its pretty much been commnig every 10 days
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You need to see a doctor either way. It's not normal to have such short cycles.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Your periods are very long and that isn't much time in between. Have they done any tests on you? Have you had your thyroid. My guess would be tehre is something else going on. Have you been to the doctor?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• If you are bleeding that often I can't see how your body is even having time to ovulate. It seems like it would be very difficult to get pregnant. You definetely need to see a dr!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Some pregnancy tests are more sensitive than others. So the two that gave you a negative may just not be picking up as much Hcg as the Clearblue. It may be the most sensitive one, I actually think I read that somewhere, so it may still be that you are pregnant. Test again in 4 days or so and see if it's any different.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008