Who hates bullies???

I DO!!!!

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 7:11 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• anon-31 min here.....I can not stand it when people say "they're just kids" They ARE kids and need to have concequences for their actions. This angers me so much. I would be so mad if my child stood up to them and got in trouble. All I can think of is this cute story I read once. It was animals of course and I don't remember exactly how it went but it was something like the small animal would walk to school and the bigger animal would take his lunch from him, every day this happened and finally one day the small animal made his lunch and when the big animal took it and ate it....his face turned red and he was spitting it out. There was hot pepper in the sandwich. :):)
    Anonymous

• I greatly dislike bullies, but I've come to find that most of the time they do it either to get attention or because they are lacking something so they take it out on others.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 7:12 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i do!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 7:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• God me too! I was bullied in school when I was about 9 or 10 years old, whenevr I see that girl now I get so mad! But I'm doing better in life than her now, and I don't mean to be big headed or anything, but she's not much to look at!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:28 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont hate them. They aggrivate me but they really are hurting people. They either have a low self esteem and have to pick on others to boost it....or they have such a high self esteem that no one will ever really like them very much. Bullies are either insecure or assholes. I wish jerks and lazy people would just automatically not be as successful in life as nice people.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:17 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't hate bullies. Many are a victim of their upbringing. I feel sorry for them & think somewhere along the line they were bullied, hurt or mis-advised and they need to be taught about tolerance, compassion and respect. Our daughter has been bullied so I have walked the walked and I think the schools need to address this more and develop programs to educate teachers and students. There should be ZERO tolerance for bullying but also help available.
    mommamiaria

Answer by mommamiaria at 8:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• bullies suck! My daughter isn't bullied, but her so-called friends run over her like crazy! same concept just that they are nicer about it???
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 10:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• No one really likes a bully, but they've been around forever, and until other kids quit following them, they'll always be around. If they didn't have a supportive audience, what would be the fun?
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 2:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I do for sure!
    MommaSiete

Answer by MommaSiete at 2:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Not a fat at all. Especially when they were picking on my son. I wanted to go up to the school and go all "Hand That Rocks the Cradle" on them. Okay, not really but man did it suck watching my son go through that.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:49 PM on May. 11, 2011