Anybody have a baby who is one and still no teeth?

My son had his first birthday on November 12th and just now has started to get his first tooth. just wondering if anyone else out there is in the same boat? It seems like he is going to get a whole lot all at once instead of gradually.

motherwanting6

Asked by motherwanting6 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD was like that only the 2 bottom ones at her first birthday- but they where just barely through the gums...She teethed pretty regular though, her teethe all came just slower then some other babies. I thought about it like this: I just got to enjoy that toothless smile longer then most mommies : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My friend's daughter was like that. Don't worry, they will come in!
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My daughter's first tooth popped in just after her first birth day. THe other 3 soon followed. She didn't get any more until around 15 month when her molars started in.
    Anonymous

• I have heard that the longer it takes for a baby to teeth, the more healthy those teeth are.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008