Tattoos

How many Moms have tattoos?
Whats the tattoo of?
Where is the most painful spot to have one?

I'd like to get one.... small, but cant convince myself yet

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 8:28 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have 3. 1 covers a scare on my left breast it is a heart with wings. 1 is a large heart with 5 dots (for each of us in my family) and vines around it on my back. 1 is a hear with flames and 2 little bats on my right upper thigh.

I have a high pain threshold, so not much help on that end. Will tell you that on the bone does hurt more than "fatty" parts and the rounded corners smarts a bit too.

They can be addicting. Wouldn't trade them for any ting.

PS... Tell them to use a thin needle and charcoal gray for the outline. That way you wont have a heavy black line around your pretty art work and you will have less feathering in the later years.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:43 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have one and its on my lower back. ^

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i only have one i got it on my wrist of my sons name.. maybe im a baby but omg it hurt LOL

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't have one although I have thought about getting one. Mine would be either a puzzle piece or a ribbon== in support of Autism awareness. It would not be very big, and I am not sure where I would put it. I thought about on my arm or shoulder area, that way I could show it off or cover it up-- if I did not want it shown to everyone.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You can always get a removable tattoo in case your change your mind later on. I heard that the most painful spot must be the neck.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 8:43 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I want one too!
    I have heard that anywhere close to the bone hurts the most
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:59 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have one on my ankle, a crescent moon with clouds and my brother's (deceased) initials. I have at least 2 more planned though.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:00 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have two - one on my upper left arm (very small) and one on my left shoulder blade. Neither of them hurt.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:02 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have two. I have one on my wrist of a dove and on my hip bone of a flower. I got the one on my hip before my baby days! Since I was skinny then it hurt soooooo bad! Bc it vibrates against the bone. But the one on my wrist didn't hurt that bad, surprisingly! I love my tattoos :) The one on my wrist is outlined blue and white its soo pretty and I got it done 2 years ago and it's still bright. I get a lot of compliments on it.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i have 5 tatoos 1

my first is on my upper right thigh of a Dragon
    2. on my left lower leg of a Parrot
    3. on my chest with hearts and ribbons
    4. on my lower back of a water dragn jumping (was the biggest and the one that hurt the most)
    5. a celtc cross on my left arm with a rose inter twined into it
    kittylover333

Answer by kittylover333 at 9:18 AM on May. 11, 2011