Question should I be worried ?? adult content

so I just found a bottle of this thing called steel libido in my husband
Box in the closet should I be worried I wasn't sure what it was so I looked it up and it's to enhance erection or help to get one he's in his thirties and I'm in my 20 s I mean I have gained some weight after my daughter but would he be taking this because he's not attracted to me any more like if I dont turn him on he hasn't showed me or even talked about the pills also we don't really have much of a sex life anymore partly because we have a daughter but I'm freaking out or is there another use for it ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Try and get frisky and see if he runs to the bedroom quick. Maybe he's having his own issues: stress at work, stress at home (bills, housework and such).... and it could be medical..... If he heads to the bedroom, follow him a few seconds later and see if he's taking it. And maybe he has it for the rare times that you are intimate and he wants to be harder for you. He may feel the same unattracted feelings that you do.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Agree with Zoe.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 8:40 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Ok, you seem immature. Calm down. Geeze. Just ask him about them if your gonna be so freaked out. Maybe they are to help in your bedroom. Maybe he is having a erectile issue. Maybe he wantedd to please you more.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:45 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Thanks everyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• He didn't tell you cause he's insecure. I'm sure he's still attracted to you he's just trying to keep up with his sexy young wife! Men reach thier sexual peak at 18, women at 30. I'm sure he's noticed a difference in his ability to perform. You are both blaming yourselves for the lack of sex, but the problem sounds pretty typical for most of us that are married with kids! You both need to work together to make time for eachother. Alone time for just you and him to reconnect. Put the kids to bed early tonight. Have a candle light dinner for two and dress sexy for it. Reassure him the way you would like him to do for you.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:35 AM on May. 11, 2011

• He might be embarrassed men are sensitive to not lasting
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:56 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Who cares what pills he is taking, when he gives it to you do you complain. Just keep loving him. Spice up you sex life by grabbing him on the behind as he passes by you, jump in the shower with him never let shower alone their are many things that can be done.Don't let your child stop the romance.
    Rollinro

Answer by Rollinro at 10:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• it may not be you, it may be issues with him.. men have issues medically that can cause issues with erection as well. it doesnt always mean hes just lost interest. and most men dont typically talk about a problem with there erections. it makes them feel like less of a man and can cause even more problems if the wife/so bugs them about it.
    it may also be because he wants to last longer to please you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:10 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I agree with MrsDAP i would watch and see what he does after you start messing with him and it may be just everyday stress. OR it could be since like you said you guys don't have much of a sex life right now he wants to last as long as possible when you guys actually do get around to it you know no man wants to be a minute man lol
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 10:52 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't know what this stuff you mentioned is but I'll tell you one thing about medicines like viagra - they don't work if the man is not aroused. They don't just simply get them hard. For some men, they are aroused in their mind, but nothing happens below. This is for men like that (usually due to health problems, age or diabetes.) If they can't get hard due to some mental reason like low attraction, the drugs do not work.

It might be that this stuff you found makes him numb so he doesn't come so quickly. In that case, he is probably worried about pleasing you and lasting longer. That's a good thing.
    Anonymous