Vent Vent Vent

I thought my 7 month old son was feeling better and he even got fresh air last night so i thought he would sleep good. I was wrong.
I put him to bed at 7:30pm last night and he passed out because i gave him his meds. then my husband went into kiss him and accidently woke him up, then he thought it was time to get up and would cry the minute i walked out. He fell back to sleep and woke up at 9:30pm an there i gave him some tylnol and put his humidiefier back on. He fell back to sleep around 10pm. He again woke up around 11:30pm and cried, i waited and he fell back to sleep up until 3am where i then gave him a bottle. He fell back to sleep and next thing i knew he was up again right around the time daddy wakes up. i waited andhe fell back to sleep and is still sleeping.
but in the mist of all this a cell phone kept beeping so i had to get up to find it. Husband was snoreing, cats were climbing on me. I may have been a little rude to my husband and woke him up. yes i understand he needs sleep to go to work, but don't i deserve sleep too. SO his alarm goes off, he gets up, is loud as can be, and then comes in shakes the bed and throws the a pillow on my face. then asks for kiss. I Said i just feel alseep and u just had to wake me up. He goes u woke me up so i am doing it back. SO then i just laid awake until 6pm and forced myself to get up around 7:30.
NOw i AM DEBATING DO I GO MEET HIM FOR LUNCH, I ONLY WANT TO GO SO I CAN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, and for my oldest son who is a daddy's boy. I dont know. He is been so mean to me, treating me like shit and when i do it to him he gets mad.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 8:56 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You just need more sleep.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:00 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Parenthood is full of staying up at all hours of the night,thank goodness mine are older now.Are you a stay at home mom? I was able to stay home so I always got up with my kids while their dad slept since he had work the next morning.Maybe on the weekend your DH won't mind helping during the night so you can get a liitle more sleep.Dont fight with DH about the situation,talk to each other or it won't get better.Still go to lunch..it will get you out of the house & it's the right thing to do.Good luck
    robin2708

Answer by robin2708 at 9:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Don't hold onto your anger! You are both sleep deprived and cranky, it's not a spitting contest, who is more tired or got less slleep or whatever.
    Get it all out here on CM, let it go, and enjoy lunch with your hubby.
    Your baby will get better, you will eventually get the sleep you need, and you will be able to laugh it off.
    Breathe

Have a better day momma
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:07 AM on May. 11, 2011

• This time you did it to him first? If you're going to give less everytime he does it won't be long till no one is giving in this relationship. Be the better person, treat others how you would like to be treated, you get what you give... I would say he should split the night time wake ups with you but you're a SAHM right? So I have to agree with him on that point. You shouldn't have woke him up. He shouldn't have woke you up either. Nobodys right. You are both just a whole lot of wrong. One of you better start doing somthing right if you want this to work. Try changing your attitude and things should improve. Go to that lunch, and apologize. Tell him your feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated, because communication is how you get the help you need; not the petty backstabbing games you are both playing.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:10 AM on May. 11, 2011

• It is the tired talking......you need sleep. Nights like these don't last forever........if you get a chance to rest a bit yes meet him, if not and u know u are gonna be cranky, cancel for a well deserved nap.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 9:28 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I hope your day gets better
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:47 AM on May. 11, 2011

• try to nap when baby does...you will feel better. Hang in there mama!!! It will get better
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:50 AM on May. 11, 2011

• most men dont no what it feels like to have to get up all thru the night with a child. my husband never once got up in the middle of the night with our kid.. he thinks that he works and dont have to do crap when he gets home. now i understand my husbands point of view about his job.. he is a general foreman, over boilermakers, works out of state all the time and he works 7 days 12 hrs shifts and in the summer it is like 130 degrees or more in the buildings he works in.. so i no he is tired when he gets home.. but hell after about a day or to laying around its time to do something.. hell go to eat with him so he has to buy u something and u can get out the house!
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 12:13 PM on May. 11, 2011