Who wants to go back to bed this morning?

Me

kittylover333

Asked by kittylover333 at 9:30 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I fondly remember sleeping in and naps. ;) Not sure that I want to go back to bed today but I want to often enough.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• me me me me me ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 9:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• not today. i need to keep an eye on the sky. tomorrow yes please!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Me! I was ill all day yesterday, and was up at 4.30 a.m with the baby, he's napping now, but I bet you anything to second I close my eyes, he'll wake!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:44 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh, yes I do want to go back to bed this morning. And I did for a very short time,until it became noisy...and it was impossible to sleep.
    My elderly father awoke early this morning. He lives with me. I told him it was Wednesday,no adult day care today.He sat up for an hour waiting for the van to get him.I reminded him,it is Wednesday.No adult day care today.Finally,he went to bed.My son left for school,at 8:30. I thought...good.Now time to get some sleep.For 20 mniutes I laid calmy in bed.Then I heard very loud rap music...from the kitchen.My fiance's 20 year old son came home from his friend's house.And his LOUD overpowering echoing voice could be heard through the walls. Along with his music I do not care for.After a night of not sleeping well.I have the rest leg syndrome thing,and tossing and turning from that.Also...feeling someone sleeping too close to me last night.And his loud snoring..it was a bad night.
    Amarie345

Answer by Amarie345 at 9:44 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I coulda slept a bit longer, that's for sure. But now I've been up for an hour and a half and I'm feeling alright.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:44 AM on May. 11, 2011

• ME ME ME!!!!!!!

out of bed

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:50 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Hell yes. Haven't had any real sleep in days (maybe 2-3 hrs) due to a rather large move (FL-AK!) we are now in the middle of. Just made it to Texas to visit the in-laws and I just came down with some sort of cold or something! I feel like absolute shit. I told my hubby it was his turn to get up with little man this morning. Lucky for me he actually did it today. Argh! Hope everyone else's day improves quickly!
    MegEdTy

Answer by MegEdTy at 9:50 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Sure do!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:59 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Me. I have a month-old baby.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:20 AM on May. 11, 2011