so i really need help on this one

so i think that i ovulated on sunday i was cramping all day long. i used an ovulation predictor and did not get a positive, i think that i missed my surge. I know that it is too soon to get any signs or symptoms and it is wayy to early to take a test but i need some input.

i have been very tiard all the time, im getting the feeling that i am going to be sick, the smell of ketchup all of a sudden make me want to vomit, i have been having head aches more, i am very moody with DH and son for no reason at all, im wanting chineese and mexican food all the time now. i just dont know.

we did have sex everyday leading up to and past ovulation so it is possible. dont say that it is my mind wanting to be pregnant that is making me feel this way because it is not. i know how i feel and i was just wanting to see if anyone else has felt this way. HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well your craving/symptoms are a little different from mine (both times) but yes certain smells made me feel sick I did crave certain foods, moodiness is a big thing that i had and so were headaches but the main thing that i knew i was, was being tired alot, it may not be to early to test, try the first response, it's a good one a detects early on, good luck
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 3:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• If you ovulated on Sunday the egg may not have even implanted yet, so your body would not even know that you are pregnant. But some people have symptoms really early. Personally I never had any naseau or senstivity to smells for a month or so.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008