feeling rushed

ok so im 28 weeks not that far along i know but i feel like i have to do everyting in my house even when im told i dont have to then i get to feeling rushed when i have to see the doc or something but i still refuse to let anyone else do anything around the house is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes that is very normal you want to still be able to do all your normal things ands that means you are getting ready for a baby! I did the same thing my husband would try to help me but i wanted to be able to show him i could still do everything no matter what !!!
    Anonymous

• i dont think its normal in pregnancy, but thats good, it means you are independent. but you are getting into that point of pregnancy where its going to be hard to do some stuff how you want to. So if someone offers help try to sit back and let them do it. put your feet up and enjoy.

thas exactly how i am, id rather do everything on my own, sometimes i just have to let them do it if they want lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I was feeling that way with my first around 30 weeks, then it slowly faded off. Then about 3 weeks before baby arrived, it hit me again and I made my husband wash windows with me (the only reason I made him help is because he wouldn't let me do it on my own)! Then nothing and baby came :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008