Why is he not happy with anything?

my son us so hard to entertain, he's not happy with his walker, high chair, play dome, etc! He will play for 5 min then start to scream and cry, nothing makes him happy. He is 8 months old btw, what can I do to occupy him more?!

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:52 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That was always the hardest age for my kids - they wanted to move, but couldn't yet. It got much better very soon when they could crawl around. Take him outside to see different surroundings?

Answer by missanc at 10:00 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Maybe you're trying too hard, and he wants some peace and to be left alone for a little bit to just look around and explore. Babies can get overstimulated way too easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Is he teething? Growing spurt? Sorry, my son was like this through his whole infancy so I am not too much help but hang in there Mama
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:18 PM on May. 11, 2011

• hmmm... have you tried the bumbo? i would put that on a blanket full of toys iwthin hands reach and let him play with the stuff around him. how about the exercauser? the jenny jump up? how about just bringing him with you outside whike you garden and letting him sit in the stroller to watch you. try blowing bubbles, singing songs, playing flashlight with the lights off, peek aboo, etc. google it. there are many great games to play at that age (at all ages!)
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 10:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Ugh, I feel ur pain, my son is only 3 months old and he's already doing this. He wants ME to hold him constantly, the only time I can put him down is when he's sleeping, he hates his swing, his bouncy seat, etc. He wont even let me hand him to another person sometimes....like his dad or my mom...I'm like jeez man, give mommy a break....and they say you can't spoil them when they're this little....I'm startin to think otherwise....oh and sorry that wasn't really an answer to your question....but as soon as I can figure out the same thing, I'll let you know how I got it to work lol........if it ever does 0.o ehhhh
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 2:49 AM on May. 12, 2011