Have you ever taken Phentermine? What was your experience and side effects?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 10:09 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• Yes I have had chest pains mild and had crazy energy I have been on adipex for 3 mos now only post 20 lbs getting ready for bypass surgery in 3 mos I can say be careful that is w knock off from adipex and I have to get blood work every month they both can cause liver and kidney damage also I was told to drink at least 12 bottles of water
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:15 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes, I tried it. I gave it a try for approximately 3 times. I was so dizzy and out of it, that I had to actually go to ER. It was an awful experience and one that I never wish on anyone. Please give other options serious consideration before you try that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I HAVE TRIED IT BEFORE AND IT DOES WORK. YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT AND QUICKLY, BUT WHEN YOU STOP TAKING THE PILLS IF YOU DONT WATCH IT YOU WILL GAIN IT BACK JUST AS QUICKLY.
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 10:59 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I took it for three months. I lost 35 pounds. It gave me headaches, sleeplessness, and eventually the mad energy you get wears off. When I stopped taking it I gained all the weight back.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I am not going to take this. My doctor mentioned it to me and I looked it up online and it looks evi. If all you care about is weight loss then ya great but if you care about your happiness and well being then it doesn't seem worth it.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2011