Girl Names?!

My hubs and I CANNOT decide on a girl name.

I like Liliana and Lily and Ava.

He hates them and like Aaliyah and Isabelle. >:( THOUGHTS?~

feliciouss626

Asked by feliciouss626 at 10:18 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Baby Names

• OMG before i named my daughter Emma i was also considering lilly and Ava. I love those names A good middle name with Lilly would be anne i think. For Ava i think Amanda for a middle name
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:20 AM on May. 11, 2011

• What about Lilith?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:20 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would make a list and have him do the same without the names that you both are currently all about. see what else you both like. You might find something just as exciting to the both of you that you never thought about.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:21 AM on May. 11, 2011

• awwww Lily is what we named our first it is an adorable girl name!!!! use one of the names as a first and the other as a middle but all of them are pretty cute GL and congrats on the girl hunni!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:22 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I love the name Ava! Isabelle is great too! Mix those together one as a first one as a middle and It would be the perfect name!
    LenaMommyof3

Answer by LenaMommyof3 at 10:24 AM on May. 11, 2011

• im sorry mommy me and SO cannot decide on a boys name lol so i understand were your coming from both of you should make separate lists of your fav. names then give them to each other and cross of like three and go back and forth and compromise hope that helps i seen a post were a mommy did it and it worked for them. My SO is stuck on Jordan and i want something a little more unique LOL MEN!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:25 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i like ava i was always patial to itallia rayne or chamelliah rose , but the list thing is great idea i hope my baby decides to stay ii have wated to get pregnant for ever seems like now the trick is is it going to stick, the name thing will come natural wants you work as a team
    janillichia

Answer by janillichia at 10:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My daughter's name is Liliana, so of course I like that one! I like Ava too. Emma is a nice name. I'm not a fan of your husband's choices though. Good luck picking a name.

MmeCS

Answer by MmeCS at 10:45 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I like your choices a lot better than your husbands. My daughters name is Bethany Leah, but i love LILIANA.
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 11:15 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm gonna overrule his decision.

I like Liliana. :]
    feliciouss626

Comment by feliciouss626 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on May. 11, 2011