Overeating.

i know that i'm eating too much, but i can't stop...

anyone in the same boat? how to i stop???
and don't be a smartalec and tell me to stop eating...

i'm pregnant.

feliciouss626

Asked by feliciouss626 at 10:21 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do this and I'm not pregnant. I wish I knew too - GL!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:25 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Most pregnant women get real hungry. I would try to at least choose healthy options. If you're eating healthy stuff all day, i say it's OK.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I overeat alot and i'm not preggers. I love to eat. I have noticed being aware of eating helps, like i usually go into a food trance, lol and just eat without thinking much of it. I would slow down and savor every bit and constantly tell yourself how much you are eating, even taking your food and dividing it on your plate in half helps and only eat half of whats on your plate and very slowly, it makes me fuller when i eat more slowly i guess because it gives my body time to registar that it it full
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• For the most part people are going to eat until they get full. Now what they eat is up to them. So choosing lower calorie high nutrition food will feel you up without making you gain too much weight. Have a glass of water before a meal, and one during. Fill your plate up with a fruit salad, and a green salad. Keep fresh fruits and veggies around for an easy snack. So much better for you than junk food.

Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:56 PM on May. 11, 2011