Do u go to the dr for more than one issue?

My Dr has told me everytime I go that she only addresses one issue per visit its like she says this to everyone and she is serious tho if I try to slip something in she will tell me schedule another appt lol is this normal

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 10:22 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• BS, I would be pissed and I would switch doctors.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 10:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No, it is not normal. She should listen to your concerns and IF it would require a more thorough discussion or some kind of testing, then maybe reschedule.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My doctor does the same thing...I tell them I can't afford to pay my outrageous co-pays for every little thing and that I need them all addressed in one appointment (I try to tell them this when I call to make the appointment so they are warned ahead of time). Sometimes they listen, other times it goes in one ear and out the other. If I push hard enough and I'm really concerned about whatever it is, they will usually take the time to check. I don't see why they can't just address everything in one visit, it really makes no sense to me.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2011

• That's crazy. My doc is awesome about answering multiple questions concerning a variety of issues in one visit. Granted, when I call to make an appointment I'll say I have a few questions about other things, so she expects it, but I would be outraged if I was told 1 issue per visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2011