Loot bag ideas for a Tinker Bell Party

My dd is 3 and we're having a tinker bell party and I was wondering if anyone had some ideas of what to put in loot bags.
This is what I've though of, not necessairly what I'm putting in:
sugar sticks
pretzels dipped in chocolate and then sprinkles
sickers
sticker album (dollar store)
bubbles
Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Coloring sheets - Printable from your computer here: http://coloringpagesforkids.info/category/tinkerbell/

Small containers of glitter, labeled "Fairy Dust".

Depending on how you feel about make up, for play purposes, some glitter gel could be fun. (for cheeks and eyelids)

You could make small wands, using popsicle sticks (or something similar), and a decorated matte board star, glued to the end.

Have fun, mama!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:40 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Maybe a glittery hair bow? You can get a 1/4 yd of tulle at Walmart, some cheap plastic headbands or clippies in the sewing section, and super glue a "bow" which could be a mess of the material, and use some spray adhesive and sprinkle it with glitter!

Kind of time-consuming, 2, 3 min apiece, but they're fun, and the girls will love them!

matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:37 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Also, one of the dollar stores near my house has fairy and butterfly wings. Literally for a dollar! Gotta love it. I'm not sure if the dollar stores in your area would stock them, as well, but it's worth a try. They also often have Tinkerbell themed mini puzzles, bracelets, and those cool little washcloths that start as a small square and expand in water.
    Can you tell I have a little fairy girl of my own? lol
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• fake flowers from the dollar store!
    you could let them make their own wands if you have a backyard or big mess space. glitter glue, tempra paint and sticks!
    CoiaCuppcake

Answer by CoiaCuppcake at 8:05 PM on May. 11, 2011