What is the best relief for sciatic nerve pain?

My right leg, buttock, and back is really bothering me. Doc says all I can do is take Tylenol.

babygrace777

Asked by babygrace777 at 10:26 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Here's an article on sciatica I found for you, it's from babycenter in canada. I hope it will help you some!

http://www.babycenter.ca/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/sciatica/

There are all kinds of aches and pains with pregnancy, the only good thing is that they don't last! I am not a doctor, but if you have a chiropractor in your area who is *certified* to work with pregnant women, maybe you could look into that. I use chiropractic care, do does my husband, and my son has since he was an infant! I believe in it, and it has helped me with my back problems. But good old ice packs or heating pads are good too when you are pregnant! Get on your side, eat a little chocolate, and remember, this too shall pass!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Thanks a lot! I was going to physical therapy a few months ago but i quit my job and no longer on the insurance. The article seems like it will help, thank u!
    babygrace777

Comment by babygrace777 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2011