• In the Spotlight:

How do you like your man....

How do you like your man to dress? I'm not talking about your DH/SO I mean just in general if you are out in public what guy dressed how would catch your attention?

Me I like blue jeans that are baggy & hang a bit but no not so their butt actually shows! A belt with those pants but just plain black. Sneakers like skater shoes I love skater shoes they are what I wear! Then I like sweatshirts or a t shirt something casual looking & usually like darker colors. No hat either I mean hats look good but on first glance a hat kind of puts me off for whatevere reason hahaha.

So how about you? Man in his work clothing like carharts & steel toe boots? One of those ones with the pants hanging all the way down to their knees? Sports dress like long cloth shorts & a jersey or wife beater/ t shirt? Nice shorts & a button down shirt? Come on spill!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nice clean button up shirt, usually a bright color, and a nice pair of dark/faded jeans. with a pair of slick shoes. so u cannot tell if that is the best he can do, or if he is filtly loaded. but in all honesty, if there was a hot dude walking through the shore with nothing on at all, i think i would like that the most hehehehe(just for fun)
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• crisp and clean...sharp! Nice jeans or slacks with a button up shirt..
    babygrace777

Answer by babygrace777 at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I kind of like the preppy bad boy look lol...I really like the way Kanye West used to dress when he was calling himself the Louie Vuitton Don lol....hubby dresses like that every once in awhile and it just drives me crazy...a nice clean crisp button up shirt, sweater vest and some nice jeans....wooo lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Baggy walking shorts and some kind of comic book graphic tee, sneakers with white socks, glasses, stupid little scruffy beard and pot-themed tattoos would do it for me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Nice jeans or khakis with a polo. Boring.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• As long as it's relatively clean and does not smell bad, and isn't falling apart, I don't particularly care what he wears. His choices never embarrass me, and that's my main concern.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont think you ladies got what I was saying lol Not your man how he dresses that is not what I mean. Say you are walking around in the store & you spy a guy you think looks good what is that guy wearing!? What kind of clothing on a guy catches your eye the quickest/most? Does that make sense haha

This is just for fun thats all!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on May. 11, 2011