Am I pregnant? Please Help!!

I'm 16 years old. I had my period a couple days ago and I wasn't bloated at all. But now, I am bloated and I'm scared I might be pregnant. It's been a couple weeks since I had sex and I'm kind of scared. I've been eating a LOT and I feel fat. My boobs are bigger and I don't like this. Someone have an answer??
And I know that some people get their period when they are pregnant. Number one reason why I am scared. I also can't go get a test. :/

I noticed that all I'm getting (MOSTLY) Is negative comments. I already feel bad about it as it is. Everyone makes mistakes, don't tell me you haven't. No one's perfect. It's not like I go around being bad. It was a simple mistake. So if you have nothing nice to say, this is me asking you that you don't say anything at all. Thanks. K, bye.

Jadelynn.Moore

Asked by Jadelynn.Moore at 10:36 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you had your regular period a few days ago then you are most likely just stressing out and not actually pregnant. When in doubt take a test and be more careful in the future as far as preventing such scares.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• The best thing to do here is to do a test, then you'll get a definate yes or no! Good luck.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Hugs, I would suggest you either take a pregnancy test, or if you are worried about your parents snooping and finding the test, then make an appointment and go see an ob/gyn for a female exam and bloodwork. I hope everything works out for you!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• NOBODY can tell you whether or not you are pregnant on here!! GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• can you go get a pregnancy test? then you will know either way
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!

Even an 8y/o knows to go ask a doctor and to not ask a computer.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• At 16 you should be more worried about contracting something if you did only get pregnant be happy it could have been worse, I think you should talk to your mom I would hate to think my 16 year old had to come here for answers. If you can't talk to her find someone you can talk to. Make a Dr appointment at your local planned parenthood, if you are you are gonna need the prenatal care in the future. GL
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 10:40 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You are way too young to have a CM profile just to ask if you are pregnant. Just take a test. Then join if it's positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• ButMommie is right you most likely are not pregnant. You can't have a period when you are pregnant. You can bleed during your pregnancy which is often mistaken as a period in early pregnancy but not a period. Take a test to ease your mind and definitely protect yourself from now on....good luck :)
    cowboysgirl3227

Answer by cowboysgirl3227 at 10:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• When you said okay to sex you said okay to possible baby. If you are this scared you might be pregnant then you are not old enough to have sex. There are other options. Mutual masturbation and 'toys' are great options for people who are not ready to risk pregnancy or the possibility of STD's or even other issues that can come form having multiple partners. Take a pregnancy test then reevaluate your readiness for something as grown up as intercourse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 11, 2011