KETCHUP

Do you or any of your family members have to have ketchup when you eat?

Personally I dont like the stuff, but my SO and his son eat it on everything. I dont think they know what the food really tastes like, only what the ketchup tastes like. It really irritates me, lol.

nandbsmom

Asked by nandbsmom at 10:46 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like ketchup with certain things (like fries). I am the only one in my house who likes ketchup, my hubs and 3 kids don't like it and won't use it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I LOVE ketchup.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 10:49 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I go through fases when I love it, then hate it :s I've gotta be in the mood for it.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• we aren't big ketchup fans around here we only need it on burgers when I make them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:21 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm don't use much ketchup, but everyone else in the house uses it on almost everything. We probably go through 2 extra large bottles a month.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:29 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I love ketchup!!!!! I eat it with alot of things but my SO prefers nasty ranch!!!!! LOL!
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 2:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I love it on some things but not everything
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:48 AM on May. 12, 2011