Who here has seen Hall Pass? adult content

I watched that last night and I was cracking up! That movie was funny. The part when the lady sneezed and sprayed sh*t all over the shower wall was crazy! What did you think? LOL

sneakyboo

Asked by sneakyboo at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I thought the idea of the movie was pretty good - now that the movie is out, I can't help wondering about getting or giving a hall pass. I like that by the end, they realize their original spouse selections are for the best. And everyone learns a lesson - esp the hubbies who still thought they could get anyone they wanted! It was certainly a crazy movie.
    sunshyne_rust

Answer by sunshyne_rust at 12:23 PM on May. 12, 2011

• see it..omg i love hot tub sean..that was the biggest bl dick i have ever seen..lol
    KRIZZ25

Answer by KRIZZ25 at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I didn't like that movie nearly as much as anyone else I know who saw it. I got a few laughs (and yes, that part was funny) but I just didn't like the overall premise of it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:56 AM on May. 11, 2011