I HAVE NEVER HAD A "O" ONLY BY CLITORIS IS THAT NORMAL IT FEELS GOOD WHEN HES IN BUT I FEEL LIKE IM MISSING OUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT

tonya5613

Asked by tonya5613 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• get on top. when i very first figured out what would get me off, being on top with him in a sitting position (couches and chairs) worked very well... still do... he'll probably get all excited if you suggest that
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i vary seldum have one during sex when hes on top try lifting your body off the bed you might have one then i tryed it and had one
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• The majority of mine are from clitoral stimulation only. Esp if he is eating me out and focuses on my clit. Drives me nuts. Best orgasms in the whole world lol.
    Anonymous

• Some people get clitoral orgasms and some get vaginal orgasms. I get clitoral. So don't worry about it, just figure out which positions help you get there.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• well at least you get that. be happy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• maybe im just lucky cus i have both vaginal and clitoral... sorry guys, just wanted to brag.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I say it's all about the angle... with him on top or you on top if your pelvis is angled right, it's hitting the clit and you get the joy of both (penetration and clitoral)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• 70% percent of women only orgasam by clitoral stimulation so you are not alone at all if you are getting an orgasam period your doing good!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008