baby moving

so do any of you ever feel like some days your baby moves nonstop all day and other days the baby hardly moves? yesturday i swear my baby was wired for sound he was moving all day long kicking and doing whatever it is he is doing in there and today hardly moved at all.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah sometimes they are full of energy, and sometimes it seems like they sleep all day. thats normal. unless the baby hasnt moved at all the whole entire day thats something to worry about, and call the dr, but just slowing down is normal
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol thats funny cuz my boy latley has been very active and today he is being a quiet lil stinker, i keep poking my belly to get him to move, and then he does but only for a sec! it freaks me out, but like the other girl says if u are at least feeling him sometimes thru out the day he is okay, probably just chillin in there! dont worry its normal!
    Anonymous