How do U wear??

How do u wear ur hair???

I get my hair done once a year (maybe) lol... cut maybe twice a year... But wear my hair in a bun 90% of the time... lol ....With four kids who has time to do it every day????

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 11:01 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• A lot of time mine is up in an "intentionally messy" bun...so it looks like I put some effort into it...but really not much. LOL

When I am leaving the house for things other than errands, I will usually take the time to straighten my hair and put it in a barrette or something cuter than the bun, but maybe only twice a week.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I THINK ME AND YOU HAVE THE SAME ROUTINE, LOL, MY HAIR IS ALWAYS UP.
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 11:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• mine is cut in a short, stacked bob. I get mine cut about every 5-6 wks. I like the fact that my hair is short, it is a popular style and there is not a lot of fussing to do to it. (I also color my hair - I do that myself every 4-6 wks or so).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:03 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Lol the last time I got a cut I was 8mos pregnant. My son is over a year old!
    Usually I have a messy bun, but there is also the elegant bun or straightened.
    I'm thinking of getting bangs.... like Emma Stone in Zombieland. Her hair looked SO freakin good in that movie even when it was up and back
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My hair is long and layered. When I'm out in public it's always down but when I'm home I put it in a ponytail.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:05 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have 3 kids and the 4th on the way....I get up in the morning before my daycare kids arrive and take a shower, blow dry and straighten my hair (usually up in a pony by the end of the day) put my make up on, and start breakfast....lol
    I get my hair cut probably every 5-6 months, and colored every 4-5
    HStarin

Answer by HStarin at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I have it long and layered so on the rare occasion that its down, it looks styled without having to do it. It's funny how much I dislike doing my own hair since I was a Hairstylist for quite sometime before I became a SAHM/freelance writer. It's in a messy bun most of the time.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:04 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I've been too depressed to care what my hair looks like lately, so it stays in a bun under a hat... Don't care.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:08 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i wear it blow dried and down. nice and wavy and sexy
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• short and spikey. WAHM it is an easy no fuss hair style. cut every 5 weeks or so.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:29 PM on May. 11, 2011