Alexis :o)

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 11:06 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• so it was kinda warm here today....and i walked over to the school to pick my daughter up at 230.......and i let her play for a while, and on our walk home she said she was hot...and i said yaa me too...and then she said "man, i wish i could have a wash down to cool off" and she made the motion with her hands like water splashing all over her body.......soooooo i took my water bottle and i squirted her......LOL...literally like 5 drops got on her, that was it!!! and OMG she started CRYING!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU GET ME WET!!!!! hahahahah it was sooooo funny!!!! i thought i was doing her a favor....cuz thats what she asked for...but NOOOOOO apprently she wanted to change her shirt first....she was mad cuz i got her "new shirt" wet...5 drops!!!! thats all it was!! so yaa the rest of the walk home she was mad at me...and then i said if she didnt stop complaining about being wet i would squirt her again....LOL!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:01 AM on May. 14, 2011