I have had multiple miscarraiges in the past and I had a tubal pregnancy in 2004. I am worried that something may happen? do you think everything will be ok with this pregnancy?

mami2bplus3

Asked by mami2bplus3 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Only your doctor would know for sure. The best thing is to relax and try not to stress over it because there is not much you can do to controll what's gonna happen in the future. Best of luck to you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I had 3 miscarriages before I finally had my daughter last year, no one knows for sure how the pregnancy is gonna go but don't ever give up hope, even if they tell you it's impossibe...
    KayleeMommyDay

Answer by KayleeMommyDay at 11:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am going to be optimistic & say yes, I honestly do believe everything is going to be fine with this pregnancy. Good Luck!
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 1:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2008