Confession

I have a confession..lol. My ex of over 5 years ago, ever since we broke up..randomly once or so maybe a few times more depends, I always go back to him b/c I miss him, and we have always slept with one another. We just cant help it. We still love one another and I always thought it was b/c we were eachothers first loves. Anyways I got married, and obviously it had to stop, I quit talking to him basically just randomly once in awhile maybe, then he told me he loved me and bunch of other stuff and instantly I want to be with him again. I went to visit him the other day and we kissed and it was magic.. Yes I'm married, but I'm working on seperation from him. He's an emotional abuser to me and my child, and I've had it..do you think I'm just doing this b/c I'm unhappy with my marriage or b/c I'm meant to be with my ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you do it cuz it's a genuine connection that no one will ever be able to duplicate. You both need to decide whether you will be exclusive or not. And good for you getting rid of that emotional abuser.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think your doing it because your unhappy with your marriage. He's your ex for a reason.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• probably some of both.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I would say probably some of both, but I would definitely hold off on the other relationship till you're out of the one you're in.
    ddemarco

Answer by ddemarco at 11:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• It all depends...I had the same situation, but you have to remember what caused the break up with you guys in the first place. Don't let the sweet words and sex take you back...It must be more than that.
    In my situation when I went back it got worst. All the loving, hot sex, sweet words was gone...
    U need to think about it.
    johnsonbaby03

Answer by johnsonbaby03 at 11:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• If the relationship with your ex is the real thing it should be able to stand a little wait while you divorce your current husband. Wonder what your ex thinks of you cheating on your husband, wonder if he'll think about that when the two of you are together? Just saying because a lot of women on here comment on that kind of stuff.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Just wondering why he's your ex if you've always loved him and had a special connection to him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:44 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Sounds like me an my husband for except we are married.. we always broke up and got back together.. he always said i was his soul mate.. everytime i started to see someone he would come back around or if he was with someone i would still call him.. i would go pick him up and he would stay with me and i would take him back to whoever he was with at that split scond.. sounds crazy.. i wuld do that just for spite cause i knew we would get back to gether. so no i think u are still in love with ur ex and he feels the same about u..
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 12:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He is your ex for a reason!!!! Because your unhappy in ur marriage... Also ur ex is the known and comfortable
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 12:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Before you jump into something else, clear your head of your current husband. If you're working on getting seperated from him, then concentrate on that and how to ease the transition for your child because it will not be easy. Secondly, since your current husband is an abuser, you're looking for a way out but running into the arms of an ex would be the wrong move.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:50 PM on May. 11, 2011