Need Help...In a FUNK!!!

I can't seem to get out of this funk I am in. Tired all the time. Starting a new diet tomorrow...need to lose about 75 pounds.
My kids are making me crazy!!
Husband is annoying me!!!
Can't get my business rolling again after surgery...
HELP!!!!
Any advise would be helpful!!!!
Thank You!!!

mkdirector2011

Asked by mkdirector2011 at 11:28 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• YOGA! It's not just for flexible, skinny 20-somethings. I have an injury that prevents me from hard-core workouts (which I used to be in love with) so I took a yoga class at a community college with a dozen other people (ALL over the age of 45); it was low-intensity and the instructor helped us find the poses that would address our individual needs. For weight loss, I suggest the Sun Salute, a series of poses that are more like stretches and not very difficult, but when performed in repetition will give you a full-body workout. You most likely won't break a sweat but you WILL feel your muscles the next day. Initially it takes some effort to get into the habit but once you do it's amazing. If you can also fit in an hour (or even a few minutes) of silent meditation to your day, you should be able to regain focus for work, and it'll improve posture and tone other muscles. If your kids are old enough, have them do it with you.
    SummersRose

Answer by SummersRose at 11:39 AM on May. 11, 2011

• If exercise is part of your diet and losing weight plan that should you give some much needed energy which in turn will help get you out of your funk. Good Luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• If I were you I would try to tackle one thing at a time. Try making an effort to go walking for 15 minutes with your favorite music on you ipod that way you will have some alone time, do a little exercise for your body get your endorfins to increase which will give you a better outlook on life. Also for me the water (beach, lake, pond, river) gives me energy and hope try it. Good luck and always remember the darkest moment in the night is just before dawn and The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.
    tennisfan729

Answer by tennisfan729 at 11:33 AM on May. 11, 2011

• thanks...just need to take the first steps...
    mkdirector2011

Comment by mkdirector2011 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• thanks!! had back surgery in december had a spoinal stimulator implanted. need to check w?dr what i can and can't do. love the idea of yoga. Thank you all!!
    mkdirector2011

Comment by mkdirector2011 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2011