WTF

I work with a girl that is about 100 lbs soaking wet she looks like olive oil, she eats continuously and she eats everything on a daily basis..........she eats more in the first hours of work then I do in a week. I just recently lost 142 lbs and am still needing to lose about 80 more, ok the question? Hhow do I overcome the feeling of just making her choke on her food...LOL. I just want to kill her every time I look at her. Any ideas? I would hate to be put in jail for going postal on someone who eats the things I would kill to have, Thanks in advance

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 11:29 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• OMG... I can't STAND people like that! How come I can't get that lucky??? Congrats on the weight loss, btw! That's amazing!

bow down

CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• bouncingLOL! I know the feeling.  Just hang in there, you are doing a great job!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I know your feeling! Grin and bear it, and before you know it ALL of your HARD work will have paid off!! Keep it up!
    HStarin

Answer by HStarin at 11:31 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Congratulations on losing all that weight. There's a few younger ladies I know that can and do eat everything in site and never gain an ounce. I loathe them!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:32 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You also need to understand, that some people struggle with weight loss while others can struggle with weight gain, it can cause health problems and isnt something necessarily to be jealous of..im sure you wanna think to yourself that you wish you had that problem..but trust me i know a few women you struggle greatly with weight gain and have lots of health problems as well as self confidence issues...think on that =-)

AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I can see it now Fat lady kills skinny chick over oreo's.................LOL
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I am overweight (some from medical reasons) , one of my best friends is literally underweight (sounds like your coworker). For years we teased each other about ourselves I would say I get what she eats.lol...).........she finally got medical help.........she couldn't gain ANYTHING and would lose weight drasticallly when she got sick.............I think that's why we became close, we felt each other's pain knowing neither one of could control it completelly ourselves.....have patience with her!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• She has no health problems she is one of the lucky one's she makes sure we all know that :)
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:35 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Thanks for all the Congrats ladies
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:37 AM on May. 11, 2011

• It will most likely show on her as she gets older.. i no girls who use to eat like that an now it shows..
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 11:39 AM on May. 11, 2011