Office question..........

We work in a small office setting and one of the girls that works her with 11 others smells just like dog. It's awful, to make things worse she is my sister-in-law but we are not on speaking terms. So what do you do when someone has the stinks?

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 11:31 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• Complain to her boss about personal hygiene? Unless her boss speaks to her nothing much will change. Maybe I might leave some deodorant or body wash on her desk anonymously?

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:34 AM on May. 11, 2011

• My friend in school use to have bad hygine, and me and my other friends decided to talk NEAR her and say things like 'Oh can you small that? What is that smell?' It wasn't as if we told her straight but it probably made her think about it, and she stopped smelling after that, it sounds so harsh looking back, but it worked out for the best.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• O MY, tough question! I guess what I would do is speak up to her. I mean, can others smell it and etc? Or inform your supervisor so they can say something.
    HStarin

Answer by HStarin at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Everyone smells her, and no one knows what to say........what do you say to someone? Guess we all need to get together and talk about a new body soap that's out and rave about it maybe she will go try it.............keeping fingers crossed
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 11:45 AM on May. 11, 2011