Has anyone tried the baby sleep coach sleeping system. I read about it online and am wondering if it is worth 100.00 to spend! If so does it work? Desparately seeking 8 hours,Donna

donna-tia

Asked by donna-tia at 3:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is your baby? i thought it was a waste of money in my opnion.
    Anonymous

• DO NOT BUY! I bought it and read it. You can get the same information from all the other sleep books on the market. look into "the no-cry sleep solution" or if baby is less than four months, check out "the happiest baby on the block". the baby sleep coach system is nothing new. she gives the same info as the other books. plus you can get these other books alot cheaper!

The thing that helped me get my baby to sleep is a bedtime routine. We do the same thing everynight and IT WORKS! She eats her cereal (she's six months old), then a bath, baby lotion and puts on her jammies, after that we say goodnight to daddy, the cat and stuffed animals, read a story, she nurses for a few minutes and then she's put to bed.

and i'm having a horrible time trying to get my money back from the "no hassle money back" guarantee from the baby sleep doctor.

good luck, your baby will sleep.... i never thought mine would either! :)
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Check out www.magicsleepsuit.com. Its a neat new product that helps babies and parents sleep better.
    Anonymous

• I'd never spend so much on that. I've never heard anything about it either. I got the No Cry SLeep Solution from the library. It's working so far.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I wouldn't know but what worked with my son (he's 3 months sleeping through the night) we have one of those swaddle blankets that velcro's closed so he can't wiggle out of it. I dunno what we'd do without it!
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of that one, but I bought the babywise book. It helped us get our little one to sleep at night. I would recommend it to anyone, and as with any other book, take the advice you agree with and throw the other out.
    lanesmommy08

Answer by lanesmommy08 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008