What's the neatest event you've been to?

For instance, I'm not a football fan but I was at Texas Stadium when Roger Staubach was inducted into the Ring of Honor.

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:32 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was at the LA Red Carpet Premiere of the movie Serenity and got to attend the screening and go to the after party. :) Total once in a lifetime thing for me. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 11:36 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I guess I am old-fashioned, patriotic kind of gal. About three years ago at our county fair, they had a western-themed kind of trained horse show. It was the last show of the day, very well attended. We sang the national anthem before the show started. It brought a tear to my eyes, to just be with all of my friends and neighbors from my community, singing our nation's song (all the correct words, mind you!) on a beautiful day in the sunshine with our children, doing something that people in our country have been doing for hundreds of years. My grandfather served in WWII, and I am a DAR, so we have always flown the flag, but that was the first time I ever cried just out of pride for America, right or wrong. In fact, I think I need a tissue right now! Anyway, it wasn't prestigious or anything, but I will never forget it!

btw, the Cowboys are great, and I'm jealous of your answer! Hook 'em horns too!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 11:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Went to a Jeff Bates concert and afterward was able to meet him, take a pic with him and get a few autographs. So, I guess that is my answer until the day I get to meet Ian Somerhalder.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 11:45 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Um I got to go to a book signing and met Stephenie Meyer and Solomon Trimble (one of the actors from the first Twilight movie).
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:13 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i guess its not an event but i thought id share anyway lol

me and my boyfriend were on an episode of pit boss last year (in the background but you could still see us)

and an episode of LA ink last year (again in the background we were talking, i think 13 minutes in you can see us)
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 2:58 PM on May. 11, 2011