how can i get the fire back in are relationship

i love my boyfriend we have been together for 6year we just had a baby in oct but ever we just dont have sex it is like he just dont want me anymore i try everything the only time he wants anything to do with me is when he has had a few beers i think it is because i have not lost all the baby weight i only gained 28lbs and i have lost 15in 8months so i think im doing pretty good i just want to feel loved

landens_mom19

Asked by landens_mom19 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• That is really good i gained 50 pounds and only lost about 20 . but thats what i get for sleeping with such a big guy. i ended up birthing a almost 9 pound baby! maby if u try to do some things for urself u will become more confidant and he will see that. then be drawn to u all over. hey its worth a shot!

hope i helped
    JayBearsmomma

Answer by JayBearsmomma at 10:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• its hard to get the spice back after having a baby but it seems like you lost a lot of your weight so I don't think its that. Maybe, you could go away on a day trip if not an overnight trip without the baby get a hotel room for the afternoon and go wild. Spice it up like it is the beginning of your relationship...or get a fredricks outfit and when the babies sleeping in the afternoon, or night... be aggressive if that doesn't work... Sit down and talk to him and ask him what is going on sometimes a good talk cures all.
    Anonymous

• You need have to have confident in yourself. Tell your self you look hot and sexy. Don't be shy...express your inner wild side girl. We all have it, it just a matter of showing it. If he loves you, he'll find you hot no matter how much you weight.
    Anonymous

• Ok I have been thinking bout things lately and maybe this will help you. why are we identifying ourselvs as just moms? let go of being a mom for your husband and have a couple beers yourself and just let go of your insecurities (easier said then done but the beer might help). You will see that you will rock his world and yours too. my friend just told me she read this Elvis book and he said in it that after perscilla had their baby he started to view her as a mother and not what she was when he fell for her. It makes sense to me I hope it helps.
    3luvbugs

Answer by 3luvbugs at 11:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• What is your love language and what is his? If he feels loved when you give gifts, are affectionate, do things for him, listen to him, do those things.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I'd be handing him a six pack at a time, get his ass drunk and tell him to ride me hard. Men can be so stupid sometimes! They just don't realize we need to feel loved. If that doesn't work then cheat and get him drunk! Woo Hoo! don't forget to tell him the next day he was an animal and you want some more of that real soon. they fall for that!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2008