How outrageous is this!!!!!

http://angelzfury.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/alaina-giordano-should-not-lose-her-kids-because-she-has-breast-cancer/

The court decided her kids should be with her ex -husband because she has stage 4 breast cancer.

sondaughter312

Asked by sondaughter312 at 11:37 AM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• When you have stage 4 breast cancer your children aren't going to be getting the best care because your fighting for your life and are really ill.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:38 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I read about this in the stir.
    Its sad, but what else can they do? If she and her husband were still together it would be different, but they aren't and the kids need an active parent.
    What would you suggest?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2011

• While it is sad..very sad, someone has to care for your children when you are that sick..stage 4 is BAD.
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• they still should be around mom as much as possible . Lets hope the dad will help them adjust to the new home and still be able to share most of their time w/mom.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:41 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh my, I can understand that they need someone to care for them, but it takes away from here something that she sees worth fighting for to live.
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 11:45 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Very pathetic and sad. The hubby should be a bit more considerate about his sick wife and help to bridge the gap and help her see her kids and him close and happy i pray to God for a change of heart. God help this lady my earnest pray for her shall be from myside evryday so she finds solace in her sick days. God so loved the world that he gave his only son and who soever believes in him shall have eternal life. AMEN.
    Sanya786

Answer by Sanya786 at 11:51 AM on May. 11, 2011

• How sad! You would think that the ex would be more compassionate and help her figure out a better solution to allow her to have as much time with them as possible while still being adequately cared for.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Maybe they need to watch Stepmom, I love that movie and those kids need to be with there mom, and mom needs them too.
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 12:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I just think the mom needs her kids. I understand if the dad can take better care of them but if I had stage 4 cancer and my children were taken to another state, I would not last the month , because I need my kids to survive...I would worry myself sick.
    sondaughter312

Comment by sondaughter312 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on May. 14, 2011