Placenta Previa

Did you or anyone you know have Placenta Previa? Were there serious complications? What did your doctor reccomend your limitations be? Thanks!

bellesmom0814

Asked by bellesmom0814 at 11:43 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes I had a friend that was 7 months pregnant and sis not even know she was until she started gushing blood one night. I rushed her to the hospital where they took the baby weighing in at 3 lbs, he was preemie and had bleeding on the brain but he is 22 now and a big boy at that. I will never forget that night, it was awful, especially cause we had no idea she was pregnant.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:56 AM on May. 11, 2011

• i had placenta previa with my first, i found out around 4 months..and had a few incidences of bleeding, i was put on a very short bed rest, no sex, ect...by around 6 months i think it was, my placenta migrated to where it was suppose to be and i had a vaginal delivery..the doctor told me that most of the time if its early enough the placenta will migrate to where its suppose to be by the time your going to give birth.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:24 PM on May. 11, 2011