How can I convince my fiance that I want to eat healthier.

He says that I look fine the way that I am.But I would like to lose 30 pounds.

Amarie345

Asked by Amarie345 at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• That's great that he loves you the way you are, but more importantly, you have to love the way you are. Be sure that losing 30lbs would put/keep you in a healthy weight range by checking your BMI. Just buy healthier foods and exercise more. Show him the proof that exercise and being healthy really is the fountain of youth and that getting healthy now means a LONG happy life together.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:56 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Aren't you in control of what you eat? Then just buy and eat healthier food.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I am right there with you! Start doing it and he will believe you lol. Mine keeps acting surprised when I say No, I don't want you to make me cheesy fries lol but he's learning. Plus I am exercising. The weight isn't doing much, but let me tell you, my ass looks so good right now lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:54 AM on May. 11, 2011

• just eat healthier no sweets, lots of water, no prepared foods. no white flour, whole wheat flour/pasta/bread, & exercise. no need to say anything just do..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• You do want you need to make yourself happy, not everyone else. Good decision!!!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 12:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Just do it ... who cares what he says?
    Anonymous