Adult novelty shop

wondering if anyone has every ran a adult novelty shop.. If so did u do well in sales, and what were your best sellers..

1melmel1

Asked by 1melmel1 at 11:49 AM on May. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Why don't you ask this on Yahoo answers or something? You'd probably get better results.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:50 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope Ive never ran or owned one, but Ive been shopping in one, lol.
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 11:55 AM on May. 11, 2011

• Same as above lol, been in many lol
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:58 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm just suggesting it because you will have a broader horizon to talk with. This is a mom's sight, not saying you won't find anything. I'm just saying odds are better in a bigger pool. A man might be able to answer as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No, but I've been in several. My favorite does a very good business and just recently expanded their shop. It caters to women and couples - very well lit in a "nice" area with knowledgeable salespeople who are very willing to show you different products and how they work.

Answer by missanc at 12:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would think it would have to do with location and area demand. Like where I live there is only one in a 120 mile area so it does pretty good but then you go to a downtown metro area where there's 5 within 5 blocks then it's hard to say.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:55 PM on May. 11, 2011