11 weeks 5 days pregnant....your symptoms and cravings?!?!

Jw what your symptoms are or were if you could remember....I am 11 weeks 5 days pregnant today :)...my symptoms are some small pains on my sides and some pains in my lower tummy...like stretching...and by my vagina?!!? lol.:) *I crave pizza all the time!!! what did you crave around this time!?!? Thanks :) This is my first time being pregnant...also when did you start showing in your first pregnancy? I feel like im already getting a bump...i am 5'4 and weigh 128....is that normal to be showing already? Thank you again!

FirstTmeMommy11

Asked by FirstTmeMommy11 at 12:07 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did! It's more bloating than a baby belly, I was very bloated! And I was craving salty foods! I usually lay off salt but I was really wanting salty foods, KFC and Pizza Hut I wanted.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was showing around 12 weeks with my first pregnancy and i craved pizza too and burgers .now im pregnant with baby # 2 im 21 weeks and 5 days as of today :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:21 PM on May. 11, 2011