This is what turns me on but it's wrong...

I like to hold my pee then on a full bladder I masturbate. I think it's hot to watch someone desperate for a pee. I also like to watch people pee in public. I have even tried peeing in my yard and other 'bad' places (at home only)... I like to watch people pee. DH doesn't know. I like to look at the porn but it's mostly women and It turns me on to watch them. So not only am I disgusting but also I'm getting turned on by girls... Is there a way to make me not like this? Is it so off the wall I should see a head doctor or something!? What is wrong with me! I have been like this since I was in middle school but I didn't know what it was then. I disgust myself for liking this but I can't stop. I swear I am not a troll and this is the first time I have ever seeked out an opinion/help so please just answer the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• wow.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It is what it is some people like to get hit some people like just plain missionary sex nothing wrong with it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• What you are saying is not my thing. I don't necessarily see it as wrong. Just not my thing.

Now if you were banging animals or having fantasies about kids or killing someone...that would be wrong.
    Anonymous

• If YOU don't like then maybe you should talk to a doctor about it. We can change anything about ourselves that we do not like. I am not telling you that what you are doing is 'bad'...but you seem uncomfortable with it...
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• surprise mini

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I just don't understand it. Shouldn't I find these things gross? Why would anyone like it? I find it disturbing that I am not 'normal' I ahev always been a super shy person when it comes to bathroom stuff. I wouldn't even raise my hand to pee in class.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• some people are into things that are against the norm. you shouldn't be uncomfortable with it, and you should be able to tell your dh. But if you want to change, try to talk to a sexual therapist.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 12:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You have a fetish. It's not "normal" to the mainstream but it certainly isn't abnormal in and of itself.
    And the chick thing? Women's bodies are beautiful and sexual. Nothing weird about that at all
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Is it normal? Who defines normal? In my opinion, there is no such thing as normal per se. People are who they are, they like what they like, and hate what they hate. If you enjoy something, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, then there's nothing wrong with it.

If it really bothers you that you like it, then of course you can see a therapist and try to change. But I wouldn't sit around obsessing that you're not normal or anything like that.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The full bladder can actually help a woman to orgasm. Some women have thier bladder located directly on top of thier g spot and flexing the pelvic muscle is enough to make them come. I can do it and have found sex quite stimulating on a full bladder. I thought I was wierd too until I heard a radio show one night with Dr. Ruth explaining the whole thing! I don't however get off on peeing in unconventional places, but I can understand how that could develop from my condition. I honestly feel blessed because of it. I can come without using my hands at all! I can do it in a crowded room full of people and nobody knows what I'm doing! I hear so many women say they never had an O or need a man to do it, but I don't. I'm blessed!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:18 PM on May. 11, 2011