I just need to brag a bit...

My DD has been potty training on her own since the end of January. We have had to ask her and take her to the bathroom when she seems frustrated by the question (usually meant that she needed to go). The last few days she has been coming out of room from playing and telling me that she needs to go potty. I am so proud. Maybe we will be done by her 3rd birthday at the end of June. I can't wait!

coala

Asked by coala at 12:24 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• relaxed child led potty training is SO MUCH less stressful isn't it? My DD was the same way and we were done a few months before she turned 3. In fact I ran out of diapers one day and told her they were all gone and I needed her to please wear big girl panties until I could get some. lmao! She went to check and was so sad to see the empty beg but she has been dry since that day. (I really did run out of diapers by accident) She still wears 'night time panties' to bed. (pull-ups)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It's good to see proud, happy mama posts, here!!! Congrats to your little one, for doing such a good job.
    My DD (age 2) just started doing this a few days ago, as well! So, I'm excited right along with you! Hooray for no more diapers!!!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• CONGRATULATIONS
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2011